Saturday, January 31, 2009

Scattegories...

So...in a recent, heated game of Scattegories, there were several contested answers given. As an impartial voter, would you have allowed the following answers?

1) For baby foods that start with S: split-pea soup
2) For sports that start with J: jumping jacks
3) For things you keep hidden with D: dirty dancing
4) For menu items that start with D: diced peaches
5) For beers that start with F: Flat Tire (the well-intending responder meant Fat Tire)
6) For songs that start with M: My Endless Love (the acurate response is "Endless Love"

Yes? What's that you say?

4 comments:

  1. ...i would have most likely given you #3...notsomuch any of the others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anticipation of that wonderful MMA event had us all a bit off kilter. Besides, I excell at Smartass....naturally

    ReplyDelete
  3. An emphatic YES to #6. :-) I maintain my position on #4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have allowed #1 only. The rest are all out. Flat Tire? No way. Learn your beer.

    ReplyDelete